Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Beats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Edition Review

My friend bought these headphones for me a week ago and I just want to write this review for people who are doubting whether or not to get these. Bottom line these are the best headphones I have ever had and perfect if you listen to Hip Hop particularly Rap. The sound quality, design, and noise canceling features are way above par. I originally had the white beat headphones but for some reason I am obsessed with the color red so I had to exchange them. The only cons I have about these headphones is that when I wear these headphones for too long my ears begin to hurt. I have my cartilage pierced in both ears so that adds to the extra pressure. But that is only after about 4 hours. As you can see I love my headphones and these headphones make me just want to listen to music all day. Go for it if you want to have something so SUPER COOL and want to help some charity as a great sum of the money goes for charity. Ive also heard you can use it as a hands free device. So if you have the money and you are thinking about what headphones to get, cop these fast!

Monster Beats Solo HD (PRODUCT)RED Headphones with ControlTalk




Monster Beats Solo HD (PRODUCT)RED Headphones with ControlTalk

  


0 comments:

Post a Comment