Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Drake - Take Care Tracklist

Find the OFFICIAL TRACKLIST HERE: DRAKE TAKE CARE OFFICIAL TRACKLIST

Ayo people! This is the tracklist for Young Money's star rapper Drake's new album "Take Care." Its got some awesome artists featuring on it and most of them highly unlikely.  Now this tracklist is leaked and its unofficial. The main artists featuring on this album are Rick Ross, Swizz Beatz, Bruno Mars, Kanye West, T.I , Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, T-Pain , Justin Bieber and not to forget Chris Brown and Rihanna on the same track! I really do not have much faith in this so called Leaked Tracklist as the first single "Headlines" is no where on this tracklist. If this tracklist is real then I am going to buy this album and listen to it till I die. An overstatement just like the tracklist.


drake headlines tracklist



1. Frolicking (Intro)
2. Jimmy Back feat. Meek Millz & Rick Ross
3. I Wanna Save You....(From You) feat. Trey Songz
4. My Eyebrows Say Yes, My Heart Says No feat. Swizz Beatz & Bruno Mars
5. Bar Mitzvah Money feat. Asher Roth
6. Peacock Feathers feat. Kanye West, T.I. & Lady Gaga
7. If I Were A Man feat. Nicki Minaj & Solange
8. Aub's Interlude
9. Mr Fancy Pants feat. T-Pain
10. Heart Throbbing feat. Lil Wayne
11. Fkin U Til I Cry feat. Justin Bieber
12. Signed, Sealed....Heartbroken feat. Trey Songz
13. Gallop To Me feat. Chris Brown & Rihanna
14. Let Me Fluff feat. The Eurythmics & DJ Khaled
15. Young Angel's Outro

1 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment